The Cape Agulhas Shipwreck and Lighthouse Tour takes you to the most Southerly Point of the African continent, the official meeting place of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans. We stop along the route to photograph African Penguins, we visit the old harbour at Hermanus, the lighthouse at Danger Point where the Birkenhead shipwrecked. This is a full day tour.
- Your personal photocoach and qualified tour guide on hand
- Entrance fee at the Penguin Colony at Betty’s Bay
- Visit to the old harbour at Hermanus, the lighthouse at Danger Point and at Cape Hangklip.
- View the lighthouse at Danger Point and at Cape Hangklip. (The lighthouse at Cape Hangklip is not open to the public, the lighthouse at Danger Point is, but only during certain hours)
- A visit to the lighthouse at Cape Agulhas and the shipwreck of the Meisho Maru